Tuesday 28 February 2012

21

So we both agreed to put our feelings aside..

So how do I talk to him now?..
I'm really not sure how am I suppose to talk to someone "normally" now..

I find myself now in UNI..
No friends as I walk around the busy corridors..
I feel so lonely..
Knowing I'm suppose to let go of him jut makes me feel worst..
I've honestly never felt this degree of separation and loneliness before..
It bloody sucks..

I need you so much right now..
I wish you knew..
I wish I could tell you how much I miss you..

3 comments:

  1. you shall talk to pingu like old days
    you shall make new friends here in uni
    you shall walk corridors with new friends
    what you need is bravery right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard time for you and been alone would not make it any better. follow malimo's advice and add a bit of courage to brace through.

    Nothing wrong with been emotional but what matter is what after that *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. it takes time to know new frenz, making the first initiative helps a lot, wish u all the best

    ReplyDelete