Friday 30 December 2011

7

When you are short,
You center of gravity is lower,
Making you more stable,
More steady..

Fuck wei..
Lies!!
I jatuh damn easily..

Few weeks ago, i went out with a friend..
I jatuh..
for him..

I wake up thinking about him..
I go to sleep wondering how his day was..

It was really confusing la..
He gave so many signals that i dont really understand..
He told me he misses me once..
He told me he wishes i was there with him for christmas,
He told me "I luv you la"
He told me "i lyke you alot, seriously, but i cant do anything about it"

We smsed each other for a while..
It was "i like you"
Then my reply "I like you too"
Replies was , I like you three",
Then it went on.. Till fourteen.. lol.. I like you fourteen.

Ah well.. It stopped now..
Someone told me i shouldnt be so easily. Wait for him to sms me.
Its been 2 days now since i talked to him.. God..

Where is my heart taking me?
I got 42 more days in malaysia before i leave.. =(

I like you fifteen..

No comments:

Post a Comment