Friday 30 December 2011

8

I feel so fucked up..
i keep giving all my heart to someone that i dont even properly know..
I made a bookmark for him..
Then i realize no one really appreciates things i handmake for them..
Always..
I made a book mark for my first crush.. He accepted it happily.. Then something happened.. I dont even know if he kept it..
I made a lot of stuff for people i cared about..
For KL i spent an hour wrapping his gift with paper.. He asked me to keep it for him incase his parents saw the warping cause i signed it "Love, Ck"...
The day before we broke up, he toke it back.. Dunno where it is now..

Now i made a feather book mark for B.. Just needs a ribbon that im going to buy tomorrow.. Made from clay and wires..  Sorry my webcam sucks..



What the hell am i doing with my life.. Why... why... =((


No comments:

Post a Comment