Wednesday 11 January 2012

11

So often i doubt what is happening to me is actually happening..
Everything seems so surreal.. 
Too good to be true?..

Each time i travel toward my fairy tail castle,
Heart filled with hope and excitement,
Little things that happened on my way just makes it seem like it might be a trap..
That my castle is just a set up, to get me..
To destroy everything that is me..

Please..
Dont make it a trap..
Please..
I beg you..

Everything i've dream of..
Everything i've wanted..
Please be there waiting for me..
I've been good..

Please..

2 comments:

  1. Don't think too much. Enjoy the feeling and the company. Whatever gonna happens when u go oz, leave it to the fate :)

    And, good thing to see u're back to normal again ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a leap to uncertainity, just leap with faith... ^^
    hug***

    ReplyDelete