Friday 19 October 2012

40

He turned his back away from me when he saw me walking by..
A cold chill could be felt when he glared at me before looking away.
I knew at the moment he knows I still liked him.
I gathered all my courage,

"Hey B, its been a while! =D", I put on a smile, not wanting to appear scared. He faced me.

"Hey, sorry, I need to go, bye", i could feel the coldness in his voice, the hatred he felt towards me, a spike through my heart.. He turned around and began walking away.

"B.. please..", i grabbed his arm..

"You are so pathetic!! Fuck off and leave alone!". When i heard it i was reduced to tears, with streams following down the middle of my eyes..

"B!! PLEASE! Don't do this to me..", he shoved my arm away. "Why are you so pathetic Leo??".

"You. You made me this way.. You were the one to lead me believe you were always going be there for me. You lead me believe that you were my prince. You lead me to believe that we had something.. you, you, you, you, You!", i couldn't control my tears, i was breathing heavily..

"You really are pathetic.." He said to me, and walked away..

"Please......"

And i woke up, heart beating fast..
'Its just a dream... thank god..'
I hugged shark... and went back to sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment